Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Xiaohua Li, MD
Dr. Xiaohua Li, MD is
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- CAPITAL MEDICAL COLLEGE / PEKING UNION MEDICAL COLLEGE OF BEIJING, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
I love Dr. Li!!!!
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center
- St. Vincent's East
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Xiaohua Li, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Li's profile.
Dr. Li in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Li frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder and Suicidal Ideation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Li's office is located at 1900 Randolph Rd Ste 800 Charlotte, NC 28207. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Li is able to speak Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Li provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Xiaohua Li, MD is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center, Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center, Novant Health Matthews Medical Center, Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center, Novant Health Rowan Medical Center and St. Vincent's East.
Yes, Dr. Xiaohua Li, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Li has over 30 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Xiaohua Li, MD has a star rating of 2.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Novant Health Psychiatric Associates - Randolph
Novant Health Psychiatric Associates - Randolph1900 Randolph Rd Ste 800, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 951-1342