Dr. Li has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Xiangyang Li, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Milford, MA. Dr. Li completed a residency at South Shore/Harvard Med School. He currently practices at Dr Li's Clinic and is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Li is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- South Shore/Harvard Med School, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Boston Va Hlthcare Syst/Harvard Med School, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Li's Clinic229 E Main St Ste 204, Milford, MA 01757 Existing Patients: (508) 458-9060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
Dr. Li helped my wife recover from a very difficult mental illness -- diagnosed as schizophrenia or unspecified psychosis. It turned out her issue was purely a chemical imbalance and, thanks to Dr. Li, I've got my wife back. She said she has not been this clear since she was 14. And, by the way, sometimes longer wait times are probably because he will take the time each patient needs. I can't say enough good about this Doctor -- and I've dealt with quite a few. He's fantastic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Xiangyang Li, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.
Dr. Li frequently treats Anxiety, Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan, and Peripheral Neuropathy Testing.
Dr. Li's office is located at 229 E Main St Ste 204, Milford, MA 01757. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Li speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milford Regional Medical Center