Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Werdich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Xiang Werdich, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Werdich completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She currently practices at Neuro-Ophthalmology MA Eye/Ear. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Werdich is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2012
- MetroWest Medical Center Framingham Union Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Peking U Med Coll, Peking, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neuro-Ophthalmology MA Eye/Ear
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-7900
Nielsen Eye Center
Lambert Nielsen Eye Center300 Congress St Ste 201, Quincy, MA 02169 Existing Patients: (617) 471-5665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Werdich?
Got an appointment and they took me in right away. Staff and doctor were excellent. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Werdich frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear.
Dr. Werdich's office is located at 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Werdich speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Werdich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.