Dr. Wyndall Blankenship, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Valparaiso, FL. Dr. Blankenship completed a residency at USAF Hosp - Keesler AFB. He currently practices at Wyndall Blankenship, MD and is affiliated with Twin Cities Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blankenship is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Wyndall Blankenship, MD
Wyndall Blankenship120 S John Sims Pkwy, Valparaiso, FL 32580 Existing Patients: (850) 678-6621
- USAF Hosp - Keesler AFB, Residency Hospital — 1995
- USAF Hosp - Keesler AFB, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blankenship?
On my first visit, I knew I would be cared for by an excellent docter. He was very thorough, answered my questions & gave me information regarding my health issues that I needed to know. He gave me all the time I needed, I did not feel I was being rushed through a system.
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast