Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Wudeneh Zewdie, MD is a nephrology specialist in Midwest City, OK. Dr. Zewdie completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Midwest Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with AllianceHealth - Midwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zewdie is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SUNY, Fellowship Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Addis Ababa U, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Nephrology Associates
Midwest Nephrology Associates9230 E Reno Ave Ste B, Midwest City, OK 73130 Existing Patients: (405) 737-4900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zewdie?
Dr Zewdie saved my life. I had no idea how sick I was. I felt very comfortable talking to and asking questions from our very first meeting. I have all faith in dr Zewdie because God is working through him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zewdie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zewdie frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Zewdie's office is located at 9230 E Reno Ave Ste B, Midwest City, OK 73130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zewdie speaks Amharic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllianceHealth - Midwest
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Deaconess
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee