Call (720) 764-6667 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Woosik Chung, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Chung completed a residency at Columbia University New York Orthopaedic Hospital Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. He currently practices at Denver International Spine Center and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chung is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Emory University - Emory Spine Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia University New York Orthopaedic Hospital Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - The New Jersey Medical School, Medical School
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chung?
Dr Chung performed a microdiscectomy that was so bad I was bed ridden. The surgery was successful and felt miraculous. 7 years later I am still doing fantastic. Dr Chung is very caring, friendly, professional and experienced. I would never hesitate to recommend him for back issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Woosik Chung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chung's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chung frequently treats Myelopathy, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Cervical Spine Myelopathy.
Dr. Chung's office is located at 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 6250, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chung speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
Denver International Spine Center
Denver International Spine Center1601 E 19th Ave Ste 6250, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6667