Dr. Kowalk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Woojin Kowalk, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Kowalk completed a residency at University of South Alabama Medical Center. He currently practices at University of South Alabama Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kowalk is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- VA Medical Center Atlanta, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- UAB Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of South Alabama Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of South Alabama Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Va1670 Clairmont Rd, Decatur, GA 30033 Existing Patients: (404) 321-6111
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kowalk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kowalk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kowalk frequently treats Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), Drug and Alcohol Dependence, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Kowalk's office is located at 501 Bishop Ln N, Mobile, AL 36608. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.