Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464.
Dr. Won Kim, MD
New Patient(223) 201-6595
Dr. Won Kim, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus. She currently practices at Jaisohn Medical Center and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Won Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning, and Anosmia.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 6705 Old York Road, Philadelphia, PA 19126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.