Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Wojciech Mydlarz, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Mydlarz completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Sub Out Ctr ENT and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mydlarz is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mydlarz?
Dr. Mydlarz met with my husband and I on a moments notice when my husband was supposed to have a MOHs procedure by his ear and the MOHs surgeon determined more extensive procedure(s) was necessary. Dr. Mydlarz was very pleasant, professional, thorough, and knowledgeable; and we greatly appreciated his on the spot attention to my husband's issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mydlarz frequently treats Oral Cancer, Tongue Cancer, and Earwax Buildup.
Dr. Mydlarz's office is located at 6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4920, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mydlarz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins Sub Out Ctr ENT
Jhu -audiologists6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4920, Bethesda, MD 20817 (301) 896-3332