Dr. Gandy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Winston Gandy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Gandy completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Atlanta Cardiology Associates, LLC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gandy is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Alabama Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Cardiology Associates, LLC
Atlanta Cardiology Associates, LLC1150 Lake Hearn Dr Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 796-7011
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandy?
VERY CAREING DOCTOR THAT WANT TO MAKE YOU WELL.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Winston Gandy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gandy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gandy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gandy frequently treats Heart Murmur, Chest Pain, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Gandy's office is located at 1150 Lake Hearn Dr Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gandy speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital