Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Winnie Lee, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Tufts New England MC. She currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates of Los Robles Health System and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Tufts New England MC, Residency Hospital — 2003
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1998
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Easy Choice Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Associates of Los Robles Health System
Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center215 W Janss Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Existing Patients: (805) 852-9100
- 2 26787 Agoura Rd Ste E8, Calabasas, CA 91302 Existing Patients: (213) 222-8694
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I have sang Dr. Lee's praises for 10 1/2 years now. I am here Thanks to God, Dr. Lee, & Nurse Cindy, after a stent crumbled artery & she was headed to her home hospital. (Didn't take long for her to get there) My only grand child, Hannah Rose, was only 4 weeks old so I had a lot to live for. Thank you Dr. Lee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Pleural Effusion, Lung Cancer, and Thoracentesis.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 215 W Janss Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Taiwanese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island