Dr. Hollis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Windsong Hollis, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Hollis completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. She currently practices at Windsong Hollis MD PLLC and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hollis is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Ma, Johns Hopkins University, Other Education — 1993
- Ba, University Of Virginia, Undergraduate School
- Bs, University Of Washington, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Windsong Hollis MD PLLC
Windsong Hollis MD PLLC325 A ST NE, Washington, DC 20002 Existing Patients: (202) 836-4412
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hollis?
Several years ago Dr. Hollis treated me for depression. Due to her vigorous prosecution she skillfully exposed my fears, helped me to overcome them, and taught me how to help myself. She prescribed medication and office sessions. In time, I no longer needed the medication or office visits. Dr Hollis is a true professional and I recommend her to all in need of her services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Windsong Hollis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hollis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hollis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hollis frequently treats Suicidal Ideation, Personality Disorders, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Hollis' office is located at 325 A ST NE, Washington, DC 20002. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center