Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Wilson Wong, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Wong completed a residency at Tao-Yuan Gen Hosp. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Vanderbilt U, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Tao-Yuan Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- W Garden Comm Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Nat Taiwan U, Internship Hospital — 1985
- NATIONAL DEFENSE MEDICAL CENTER / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AT SHANGHAI, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Dr. Wong just implanted my pacemaker. He has been absolutely wonderful! Knowledgeable as well, I felt safe in his hands and in his expertise. I would highly recommend Dr. Wong to anyone having EP Cardio issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wong speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Chambers Memorial Hospital