Dr. Holloway has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Willis Holloway, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Holloway completed a residency at University Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Deaconess Family Care-western Village and is affiliated with AllianceHealth - Midwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holloway is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University OK Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Deaconess Family Care-western Village6613 N Meridian Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73116 Existing Patients: (405) 608-4949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holloway?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Willis Holloway, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Holloway's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holloway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holloway frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Holloway's office is located at 6613 N Meridian Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73116. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllianceHealth - Midwest