Call (629) 219-7970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Willie Melvin, MD is a general surgery specialist in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Melvin completed a residency at Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic, PLLC and is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melvin is board certified in General Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Meharry Medical College, Medical School
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Texas Southern University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Surgical Clinic, PLLC
StoneCrest Office515 Stonecrest Pkwy Ste 230, Smyrna, TN 37167 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melvin?
Great staff and great surgeon. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Willie Melvin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melvin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melvin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melvin frequently treats Ventral Hernia, Appendicitis, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Melvin's office is located at 515 Stonecrest Pkwy Ste 230, Smyrna, TN 37167. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melvin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center