Click here to compare with other Sleep Medicine Specialists.
Dr. William Park, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Renton, WA. Dr. Park completed a residency at University Of Wa School Of Med. He currently practices at Southlake Clinic and is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Wa School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
I have been seeing Dr. William Park for over 20 years!! He is the kindest, and most understanding doctor that is. He explained everything to me and sent me to classes for me to understand my disease. He also took care of my father who had lung cancer. He is a good man, and I will never change doctors. I even made sure my medicare provider covered him!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Park has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Park frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Emphysema, and Lung Nodule.
Dr. Park's office is located at 4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 460, Renton, WA 98055. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Medical Center