Dr. William Wiley, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Warner Robins, GA. Dr. Wiley completed a residency at Summa Health Systems Hospitals. He currently practices at Middle Georgia Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wiley is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Orthopedic Research of VA, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Asbury University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Virginia Health Network
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiley?
I sought out Dr. Wiley because many friends had been treated by him and all enthusiastically endorsed him. I found him to be easy to talk to, thoroughly explained things, worked me through several options, and finally, with his brother doing one and Dr Wm Wiley the other, did total knee replacement on both knees under the same anesthesia. I was shocked at the original suggestion but am so glad I went this way. I am now 5 months post-op and progressing well. Dr. Wiley has also been very good to me in follow-up since surgery. He is very good to explain things.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Houston Medical Center
- Perry Hospital