Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Wharton, MD is a cardiology specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Wharton completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Asheville Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Mission Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke Univ Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Asheville Cardiology Associates
Asheville Cardiology Associates5 VANDERBILT PARK DR, Asheville, NC 28803 Existing Patients: (828) 274-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wharton?
I had my first visit with Dr. Wharton today after moving here from Florida. I was quite impressed that he had read my file and new my history without me having to reiterate it all. He explained everything very well and was extremely polite. "Chairside manner" was respectful. I greatly appreciate that he drives from Asheville to service our community in Highlands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wharton frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Wharton's office is located at 5 VANDERBILT PARK DR, Asheville, NC 28803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wharton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital