Dr. Taft has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Taft, MD is a neurology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Taft completed a residency at University Of Virginia Hospital. He currently practices at Pediatric Neurology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taft is board certified in Epilepsy.
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Neurology200 Patewood Dr Ste A350, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 454-5110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taft?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Taft, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taft's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taft accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taft frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Taft's office is located at 200 Patewood Dr Ste A350, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.