Dr. William Garrett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garrett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Garrett, MD is a neurology specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Garrett completed a residency at University Of Virginia Hospital. He currently practices at Southwest Georgia Neurology P.c. and is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Georgia Neurology P.c.2709 Meredyth Dr Ste 230, Albany, GA 31707 Existing Patients: (229) 312-5733
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garrett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garrett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garrett frequently treats EEG (Electroencephalogram), All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Migraine.
Dr. Garrett's office is located at 2709 Meredyth Dr Ste 230, Albany, GA 31707. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garrett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital