Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 891-9264.
Dr. William DeRosa, DO
New Patient(973) 891-9264
Dr. William DeRosa, DO is a oncology specialist in Florham Park, NJ. Dr. DeRosa completed a residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Summit Medical Group Oncology and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DeRosa is board certified in Hematology.
Summit Medical Group Oncology
Summit Medical Group Oncology150 Park Ave Fl 3, Florham Park, NJ 07932 Existing Patients: (973) 891-9264
- Morristown Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Yale University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Seton Hall, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DeRosa?
Always courteous and takes the time to discuss next steps .
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William DeRosa, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. DeRosa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. DeRosa accepts your insurance.
Dr. DeRosa frequently treats Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML), Breast Cancer, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. DeRosa's office is located at 150 Park Ave Fl 3, Florham Park, NJ 07932. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. DeRosa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.