Dr. William Stigall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stigall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Stigall, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Stigall completed a residency at Childrens Medical Center of Dallas. He currently practices at PEDIATRIC CARDIAC INTENSIVISTS and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center.
- Childrens Medical Center of Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Childrens Medical Center of Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Childrens Medical Center of Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists
Pediatric Cardiac Intensivists of North Texas Pllc7777 Forest Ln Ste B246, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 566-7730
Cook Children's Med Ctr PED ICU
Fort Worth Office801 7th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (682) 885-4193
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stigall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stigall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stigall frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Stigall's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste B246, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stigall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stigall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center