Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Schairer, MD
Dr. William Schairer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Schairer completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Weill Cornell and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Steadman Clinic / The Steadman Philippon Research Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital
- University Of California San Francisco, Medical School
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schairer?
I had total shoulder replacement. Not only did dr schairer do a great job was patient and also answered all my questions
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schairer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Schairer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schairer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schairer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schairer frequently treats Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Broken Arm.
Dr. Schairer's office is located at 520 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.