Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577, and for other questions, call (760) 304-4917.
Dr. William Samuel, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. William Samuel, MD is a neurology specialist in San Marcos, CA. Dr. Samuel completed a residency at L A Co Usc Med Center. He currently practices at Southwest Neurology Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Samuel is board certified in Neurology.
Southwest Neurology Medical Group
Southwest Neurology Medical Group1132 San Marino Dr Ste 105, San Marcos, CA 92078 Call
- L A Co Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- UCSD, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samuel?
Extremely thorough in his evaluation of my work injury! Dr. Samuels was more than willing to COMPLETELY explain what was going on in my back. He discussed options, possible outcomes, advice, and honest opinion about suggested surgeries from other physicians. I highly recommend Dr. Samuels! I don't highly recommend to many Dr's that I've seen while in the workman compensation system in California. It's refreshing to finally be seen by a professional honest Dr.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Samuel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Samuel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Samuel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel frequently treats Restless Leg Syndrome, Essential Tremor, and Headache.
Dr. Samuel's office is located at 1132 San Marino Dr Ste 105, San Marcos, CA 92078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Samuel speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Samuel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.