Dr. Knapp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Knapp, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Knapp completed a residency at Emory Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Fannin Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knapp is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Emory Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
PHI of Buckhead95 Collier Rd Nw Ste 2065, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knapp?
Best Cardiac Doctor ever. Had my heart attack in 1989. It has been 32 years and because of him I am still going strong!! Mike Walsh
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Knapp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knapp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knapp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knapp frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Knapp's office is located at 95 Collier Rd Nw Ste 2065, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fannin Regional Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital