Dr. William Kamanda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamanda's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Kamanda, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in South Bend, IN. Dr. Kamanda completed a residency at Grace Hospital Detroit Med Center Wayne State University. He currently practices at Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists PC and is affiliated with Elkhart General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jfk Meml Med Center - Menrovia, Liberia, Internship Hospital
- Harper Hospital Detroit Medctr Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Grace Hospital Detroit Med Center Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists PC53760 Generations Dr, South Bend, IN 46635 Existing Patients: (574) 968-4100
Avenue Hematology and Oncology54505 26th St Ste C, South Bend, IN 46635 Existing Patients: (574) 968-4100
- 3 69045 M 62 Ste 9, Edwardsburg, MI 49112 Existing Patients: (574) 514-5473
Adams County Cancer Center
Adams County Cancer Center285 Medical Center Dr, Seaman, OH 45679 Existing Patients: (937) 386-0000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamanda?
Help make my chemo doable...don't think I would be alive today without him, always took time to listen to me, how I was doing during the worst time of my life...great nursing staff made me always feel at home...can't recommend him enough, not the most punctual, but well worth any wait...Thank you Sir..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamanda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamanda frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kamanda's office is located at 53760 Generations Dr, South Bend, IN 46635. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamanda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Lakeland Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Three Rivers Health