Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Getchell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Getchell completed a residency at University Of Californiat At San Francisco Medical Center. He currently practices at EvergreenHealth Heart Care and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Getchell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Californiat At San Francisco Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of California at San Diego School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EvergreenHealth Heart Care
EvergreenHealth Heart Care12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Getchell?
Responsible for saving my life! As he told my wife " I walked through the valley of the shadow....". My situation was impossible, almost everything that could go wrong did. I'm alive today because of this man's incredible knowledge and commitment. He's truly a blessing to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Getchell frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Getchell's office is located at 12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Getchell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland