Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bell accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Bell, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Bell completed a residency at Baptist Mem Hosp. He currently practices at North Ms Rehab Unit and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. Dr. Bell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School Pf Law, Other Education — 2008
- Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Other Education — 1999
- Baptist Mem Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Baptist Memorial Hospitals Of Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1990
- LSU MC, Medical School — 1989
- Mississippi State University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bell frequently treats Migraine, Hypokalemia , and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Bell's office is located at 830 S Gloster St, Tupelo, MS 38801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital