Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. William Adsit, MD is a sports medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Adsit completed a residency at Naval Hospital. He currently practices at California Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adsit is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Methodist Sports Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Naval Regl Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Orthopaedic Institute7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104a, San Diego, CA 92108 Existing Patients: (619) 291-8930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adsit?
Dr Adsit took very good care of me from beginning to end. He quickly scheduled me for surgery after my fall. I shattered my ankle and he fixed me right up. He really made me feel comfortable through out my surgery and had a great bedside manner. I high recommend him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adsit frequently treats Adhesive Capsulitis, Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Adsit's office is located at 7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104a, San Diego, CA 92108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adsit has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego