Dr. William Tyor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tyor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Tyor, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Tyor completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Emory University and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tyor is board certified in Neurology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory University12 Executive Park Dr Ne Fl 5, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tyor?
Even though Dr. Tyor was overscheduled, he took a great deal of time listening to everything I had to say. Finally, a doctor that took my care seriously.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tyor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tyor frequently treats Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Headache, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Tyor's office is located at 12 Executive Park Dr Ne Fl 5, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tyor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital