Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. William Slater, MD
Dr. William Slater, MD is
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slater?
Very thorough, very knowledgeable, wise, nice personality
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. William Slater, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Slater's profile.
Dr. Slater in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Slater frequently treats the following conditions: Shortness of Breath and Wheezing. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Slater's office is located at 530 1st Ave Ste 9U New York, NY 10016. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Slater provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. William Slater, MD is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital, Bellevue Hospital Center and Richmond University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. William Slater, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. William Slater, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Richmond University Medical Center
NYU Langone Cardiology Associates
New York Critical Care Associates530 1st Ave Ste 9U, New York, NY 10016 (212) 263-7463