Dr. Lewis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Lewis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. and is affiliated with MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
He asked many questions, was very thorough, and he pays attention when you are talking, makes eye contact (not just looking at the computer), and he gives you his recommendations if he believes you'd benefit from also seeing another doctor for the benefit of helping your other problems that contribute to your heart condition. He is very attentive, and he truly cares about his patients. I've had many cardiologists, but Dr. Lewis is superior to all of them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Lewis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 12301 SNOW RD, Cleveland, OH 44130. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center