Dr. Harrison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Harrison, MD is a invasive cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at U NM Hosp. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U NM Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U NM Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U NM Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
In 2013, I wanted a second opinion & was able to get a same-day appointment with Dr. Harrison. Subsequent testing revealed a 95% blockage of my LAD that required immediate bypass surgery. Dr. Harrison's expertise, professionalism & personal concern are unparalleled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA
Cardiovascular Associates Of The Southeast CVA3980 Colonnade Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35243 (000) 000-0000