Dr. William Felten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Felten's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Felten, MD is a cardiology specialist in Midland, MI. Dr. Felten completed a residency at Loyola U. He currently practices at Mid Michigan Phys Cardiology and is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center Harrison. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Felten is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola U, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Loyola U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid Michigan Phys Cardiology
Mid Michigan Phys Cardiology301 W Wackerly St, Midland, MI 48640 Existing Patients: (989) 832-0900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Felten?
Dr. Felton did my heart catheter / stint. Knowledgeable, friendly, takes time to answer questions. Very professional. I was very satisfied.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Felten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Felten frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Felten's office is located at 301 W Wackerly St, Midland, MI 48640. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Felten has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland
- Scheurer Hospital