Dr. William Aibinder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aibinder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Aibinder, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Aibinder completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at Downstate Bone & Joint Center and is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Western Ontario Hand and Upper Limb Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2018
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- BA/MD and Macaulay Honors College Programs at CUNY Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aibinder?
Very professional!! On my very first visit at Dr. Aibinder's office, I met with two resident doctors who were training under Dr. Aibinder. They too, were very professional! I recalled some of the very questions the trainee doctors asked me during my examination with them and the preliminary diagnosis they gave me. Then it was my turn to meet the Grand Master / The Teacher / Dr. Aibinder. He examined my shoulder the very say way his students did (leaving nothing out and in the same order.) I recalled jokingly telling him, "you trained those students very well doc, they performed the exact same examination that you did and also asked the same questions. You trained them well." Dr. Aibinder was very thorough and so were his trainee doctors. I felt very comfortable in that caring atmosphere and most of all, knew exactly what was causing the discomfort in my shoulder and was right away sent to therapy instead of suggestion operation!!! THANK YOU, Dr. Aibinder!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aibinder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aibinder frequently treats Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis, Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Aibinder's office is located at 760 Parkside Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aibinder speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Aibinder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Interfaith Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at SUNY Downstate Medical Center