Dr. William Addington, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Addington completed a residency at University of Kansas / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Brevard Electrodiagnostic Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Brevard Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Brevard Electrodiagnostic Medicine301 Sheridan Rd, Melbourne, FL 32901 Existing Patients: (321) 951-8137
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Louisiana State University Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences-College of Osteopathic Med., Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Addington?
Have seen the doctor several times, 2 upper NCS & EMG, one lower. Best (only) time I've ever gotten useful data from an EMG. I like him, he was forthright and actually remembered me visit to visit. He cared about my treatment and gave wise counsel. My wife needs a NCS & EMG now and I asked for him only to find that's where the surgeon want to send her anyway. I have tracked my disease progression using NCS/EMG for 15 years and he was way better than the 2 neurologist I've seen before and he runs all tests himself where most places leave the NCS to a tech. His scheduler Nancy is pleasant and efficient.