Dr. William Portnoy, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Portnoy completed a residency at NY Eye & Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at CHELSEA OTOLARYNGOLOGY and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Portnoy is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Chelsea Otolaryngology160 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011 (212) 366-0848
- UPMC Mercy, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- NY Eye & Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1992
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- George Washington Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1987
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Portnoy?
Dr. Portnoy and staff were amazing. I was second guessing moving forward with my surgery, but glad I decided to have it done. It has completely changed my life and I couldn't thank Dr. P enough. Great doctor and team
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel