Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. William Porter, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Porter completed a residency at U Va Hosp. He currently practices at Hospice/Palliative Care Charltt. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Porter is board certified in Hematology.
- U Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- U Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1969
- U Va Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1964
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Porter frequently treats Erythropoietin Test and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Porter's office is located at 1420 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Porter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Hospice/Palliative Care Charltt
Hospice & Palliative Care Charlotte Region1420 E 7th St, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (704) 375-0100