Dr. Paxton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Paxton, MD is a nephrology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Paxton completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at GEORGIA NEPHROLOGY and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paxton is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centers for Orthopedic Rehab595 Hurricane Shoals Rd Nw Ste 100, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (404) 645-7150
Snellville Dialysis2135 Main St E Ste 130, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 979-3117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paxton?
I've been seeing Dr. Paxton for about 7 years as a dialysis patient. Out of all the doctors I have seen over the years, he's the best one I've had. He has a great bedside manner, he is compassionate and he takes as long as necessary to listen and go into detail about what he's doing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Paxton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paxton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paxton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paxton frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Paxton's office is located at 595 Hurricane Shoals Rd Nw Ste 100, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett