Dr. Lavietes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Lavietes, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Lavietes completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Maryland Asthma and Allergy Center Chtd and is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University, Medical School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lavietes?
My husband, two of my three children, and myself switched to Dr. Lavietes in Westminster from another provider, and we couldn't be happier. Gina, at the front desk, is so kind and professional, and always greets us by our first names, when we visit for our weekly allergy shots. Dr. Lavietes is knowledgeable, warm, and listens to us. We all receive allergy shots and asthma treatments, and my children actually look forward to their visits. The care we have received has been excellent!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lavietes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lavietes frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Lavietes' office is located at 2800 Quarry Lake Dr Ste 100, Baltimore, MD 21209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
Maryland Asthma and Allergy Center Chtd2800 Quarry Lake Dr Ste 100, Baltimore, MD 21209 Existing Patients: (410) 857-7900