Dr. Cooney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Cooney, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Cooney completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooney is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- American Sports Medicine Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Colorado Access
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies
Front Range Orthopedic Center1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503 Existing Patients: (303) 772-1600
Ncmc Specialty Clinic300 Exempla Cir Ste 200, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (720) 890-8292
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooney?
Dr Cooney is very confident and thorough. I have seen him off and on for many years. He is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Cooney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooney frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Cooney's office is located at 1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital