Dr. William Reed Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reed Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Reed Jr, MD is a minimally invasive neurological spine surgery specialist in Lenexa, KS. Dr. Reed Jr completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at William O. Reed, Jr., M.D., P.A. and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reed Jr is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mba, Olin Business School, Washington University, St Louis, Other Education — 2010
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Mo-Columbia Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
- Today's Options
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
William O. Reed, Jr., M.D., P.A.
Minimally Invasive Surgical Hospital11217 Lakeview Ave, Lenexa, KS 66219 Existing Patients: (913) 432-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed Jr?
I was referred to Dr Reed for my cervical spine. I endured over 4 years of horrible pain and tried everything - injections, ablasion, massage, etc. 8 weeks ago, Dr Reed replaced 2 disc's in my neck and I have never felt better. His team is top notch! The procedure, before and after care goes above and beyond any I have experienced!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reed Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reed Jr frequently treats Laminoforaminotomy, Adult Scoliosis Correction, and Advanced Tendon Reconstruction.
Dr. Reed Jr's office is located at 11217 Lakeview Ave, Lenexa, KS 66219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reed Jr speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reed Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Menorah Medical Center
- MISH Hospital and Clinics