Dr. Neil Pearson, MD
New Patient(203) 295-0161
Dr. Neil Pearson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Southbury, CT. Dr. Pearson completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital 1984. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Cardiovascular Specialists - Southbury30 Quaker Farms Rd, Southbury, CT 06488 Existing Patients: (203) 264-5911
- Lahey Clin & Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital 1984, Residency Hospital
- Hospital of Saint Raphael/Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Middlebury College, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearson?
I've been a patient for long time now and he is a very throughal, kind dr. Always explains everything. Never sent me on my way and said cant help me. I trust him completely and know he will find out exactly what my condition is. Would highly recommend this dr.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center