Dr. Bichai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Bichai, MD is a nephrology specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Bichai completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at William N. Bichai MD, Inc. and is affiliated with Bakersfield Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- UCLA WLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- TriWest Champus
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
William N. Bichai MD, Inc.
William N. Bichai MD, Inc.3900 San Dimas St, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Existing Patients: (661) 327-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bichai?
IT WAS AMAZING AND HELPFULL
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Bichai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bichai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bichai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bichai frequently treats Anemia, Fibromyalgia, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Bichai's office is located at 3900 San Dimas St, Bakersfield, CA 93301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bichai speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital