Call (804) 373-6865 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Morgan, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Morgan completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Virginia Urology Center and is affiliated with Parham Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morgan is board certified in Urology.
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Kentucky - College of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Vcu/McV, Medical School
- Mayo Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morgan?
I was referred to Dr. Morgan by my PCP due to elevated PSA readings following a routine annual physical. As it turned out, I had prostate cancer. Dr. Morgan was exceptionally clear in laying out treatment options, including surgery, and subsequent prognosis. He answered all of my questions clearly and in terms that were easily understood. I ultimately decided to have a radical prostatectomy, which Dr. Morgan performed. Prior to surgery, he was careful to make sure that I understood the procedure and possible side effects. Surgery was successful and I am now cancer-free at 4.5 years post-surgery. I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Morgan and would recommend him without hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morgan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Morgan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morgan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morgan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morgan frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Morgan's office is located at 6900 Forest Ave Ste 200, Richmond, VA 23230. Find other locations and directions.
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center
Virginia Urology Center
Reynolds Crossing6900 Forest Ave Ste 200, Richmond, VA 23230 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6865
Virginia Urology Center
Stony Point9101 Stony Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6825