Dr. William Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Miller, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Miller completed a residency at University Hospital S Tx Med Center. He currently practices at UCHealth Heart And Vascular Clinic and is affiliated with Ivinson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ne College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
UCHealth Heart And Vascular Clinic
YCC Cardiology2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528 (970) 221-1000