Dr. William Merwin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merwin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Merwin, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Merwin completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Med Center. He currently practices at Farragut ENT & Allergy and is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University Med Center Tisch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- North Carolina State University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Virginia Health Network
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Farragut ENT & Allergy
Farragut ENT & Allergy144 Concord Rd, Knoxville, TN 37934 Existing Patients: (865) 213-7399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merwin?
I was Diagnosed with Ménière’s disease. By my local ENT. Started having bad vertigo, all he did was tests. I finally told him we had to do something. So he said he was going to send me to a specialist which is Dr Merwin. AWESOME!!!!!!! Dr Merwin completed sinus surgery on me. And did the emphatic sac decompression surgery. I have my life back. I want to live again. He is the best ENT ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merwin frequently treats Sinusitis, Chronic Sinusitis, and Vertigo.
Dr. Merwin's office is located at 144 Concord Rd, Knoxville, TN 37934. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Merwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center