Dr. William Stevens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stevens' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Stevens, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Selma, AL. Dr. Stevens completed a residency at Wesley Medical Center. He currently practices at TLM OBSTETRICS, GYNECOLOGY & WOMEN'S HEALTHCARE LLC and is affiliated with Vaughan Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Wesley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Wichita State University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- University of Nairobi / College of Health Science, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tlm Obstetrics, Gynecology & Women's Healthcare LLC
Tlm Obstetrics Gynecology and Womens Healthcare of West Central Alaba1023 Medical Center Pkwy, Selma, AL 36701 Existing Patients: (334) 875-7173
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevens?
He is hands down the best gyn that I have ever been to. He has a very good bedside manner, is very easy to talk to and keeps me updated whenever I have had to have tests done. I would definitely recommend him to other people.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stevens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stevens frequently treats Obstetric Care.
Dr. Stevens' office is located at 1023 Medical Center Pkwy, Selma, AL 36701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stevens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center