Dr. William Notis, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Notis completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Albany Gastroenterology Cnslts and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Notis is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Albany Gastroenterology Cnslts
Albany Gastroenterology Cnslts1375 Washington Ave Ste 101, Albany, NY 12206 Existing Patients: (518) 438-4483
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Notis?
I haven't seen him in a while, but every time I go, it's always good to see him. He saved my life in 1995...he diagnosed my ependymoma brain tumor.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital