Dr. William Lee, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Keck Medical Center Of USC and is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Keck Medical Center Of USC
Keck Medical Center of University of Southern California625 S Fair Oaks Ave Ste 400, Pasadena, CA 91105 Existing Patients: (626) 792-1211
Usc Care Medical Group Corportation1520 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-5988
- USC, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Keck Hospital of USC
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California